Invoice is a document sent to a buyer when product or service has been provided.
- In UUKA, Invoice can be directly created or billed from existing Sales Order.
- When the invoice is issued, the stock will be deducted at the same time.
UUKA App(s) Covered in This Topic
A. Create Invoice by Billing Sales Order
- In UUKA Sales Management app, go to "Sales Order" page;
- Search the sales order which needs to be billed in Sales Order list.
- Click on the "Bill sales order" button to create invoice.
- Click "Create invoice" button;
- The invoice will be created and displayed in the report viewer, and then you can click the "print" button to print the invoice.
B. Create Invoice Directly
- In UUKA Sales Management app, go to "Invoice" page;
- Click on the "+" button to create a new invoice;
- Fill in the invoice information, including invoice date, customer, warehouse, shipping and billing address, etc., and then click "Save" button;
- Add new product line to your invoice by clicking on the "+" button;
- After choosing product, typing the quantity and discount given (if have), you can click the "save" button (or press "Enter") to save this product line;
- Repeat step 4 to 5, continue to add products to this invoice;
Print or Re-print Invoice
- You can print or re-print invoice by clicking on the "Print" button;
- The invoice preview will be displayed in the report viewer, and then you can print it by clicking on the "Print" button.
#31 436 viewsPosted 1 year agoEdited 1 year ago